Question about Delaying Kit for December Board

B

banjosquirrel

Guest
Hello,

I am wondering if it is possible to pull an already-submitted kit in order to submit it to a later board in the event that I get a Pro-Rec Y that I cannot accept right now.

As much as this is something I've avoided having to deal with, I'd really like to know what my options are. I've been trying to make a board for over a year now, and finally my kit is submitted and ready to go for the Dec 8 SWO board. However, I've had a major family health emergency take a turn for the worse,...

Question about Delaying Kit for December Board
 
   
   
   
Top