Starting my build + parts for sale

T

TLIBZ

Starting my build on my '10 Camaro SS 6MT. Bought the car about 8 months ago with 46k miles, now I'm about to touch the 20k mile marker since I've owned the car. :cry:

In the few months I've owned the car, I've done the basic FBO (TSP LTH, Summit Racing Stainless X pipe, and straight pipes out the rear, Cold Air Inductions CAI, and a custom Eurocharged Orlando tune.) I've recently tuned the car after driving it with the listed mods for around 15k miles. Trying to set the bar pretty high aiming for 430whp/440wtq, by getting the AFR I want, as well as a few extra goodies (turning DFCO off, decal pops, backfires etc)

I've also lowered the car on H&R springs (lowest springs I could find, also the most rough springs), installed a heritage grill, SLP front lip, and a few other exterior & interior irrelevant modifications. With that said, I do have a few parts for sale in the Orlando, FL area. Make me an offer on any of them.

- Full stock exhaust
- Stock springs
- Stock grill
- Stock airbox
- Camaro side badging
- Chrome tail light bezels
- Front side markers
Have a few other random stock parts that I'm probably forgetting.

I will be installing a cam within a month or so with Eurocharged Orlando, if anyone needs quality work, contact Akram. He's a good friend of mine, let him know I referred you ;) :cool: