TSA-approved Gun Cases/Locks for Travel

T

tdo7125

Orange County/Long Beach (pick up or local delivery)

I am offering:

Two (2) TSA-approved gun carrying case and four (4) approved TSA locks (Case: Plano) and (Lock: Master)

When I tried to fly down to S. California with the guns I purchased up North, TSA did not consider the gun manufacturing cases as approved, and wanted to charge me $50 per case and $20 per lock.

I declined and went to a local FFL and bought the two cases you see here for $20 each. The locks costed $35 for four (4).

The cases are sturdy, have a niced fitted foam padding and feels good in the hand while holding.

The locks are popular brand-name locks and feels like good quality.

One (1) key opens all four locks ( no need to fumble and look for different keys). You will receive two (2) of these keys.

If you ever want to fly with you guns to different states in the US, or need to travel up North or down South California, travel with the assurance knowing TSA won't hassle you about approvals of cases and locks.

I spent a total of $75 for the cases and locks. Selling for $45 to the Calguns community. Hit me up if interested! Until then, love God, protect your family and be blessed Calguns [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk