Worse Medical Stories - NSFW (But no tin-foil hat needed :lol )

M

MKSixer

In the spirit of the OB-GYN thread, lets hear your worse. Let's not limit the stories to a particular sub-specialty. Any suitably disgusting story will do!!

I'll kick it off!

I used to play golf in a 4-some with an OB-GYN in Las Colinas when I resided there. He had a pretty successful practice and we would always chide him about looking at vag's all day. He would always try to change the subject but then finally broke. He let us know that no matter how good they look, they could always have something going on with the plumbing that is really challenging. He told us that he had a patient that looked like a supermodel. Every man's fantasy from the age of puberty until 1 year after death. That hot. The problem: She left a tampon inside for much longer than recommended. Much longer. When he extracted it he almost passed out and one member of his staff left the room.

Everything turned out well for her but that was the absolute end of giving him a hard time about his job.

To be fair to the dudes, here is one from a urologist:

He was on weekend call in New Orleans (think Twilight Zone) and was called into the Emergency Department (ED). When he gets there and ask what the issue is the nurse just shook her head and crooked her finger at him to follow her. He followed her into a private room and a gentleman was sitting on the bed with a sheet draped over his mid-section and his gf sitting in a chair. The nurse walks over and unceremoniously pulls back the sheet revealing his member fully engorged but the blood prevented from backing out by the nut encircling his penis. He shakes his head and calls for the needle to drain the penis but it doesn't full drain. The nut won't come off. They had to get a CABLE SAW to remove the bolt. The guy was terrified with each movement of the cable but made it through the "Procedure".

ED in New Orleans on a weekend...nothing else like it!! :D :D :D